The selection process at TAPMI consists of an Essay Writing followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback – Essay Writing (WAT)
Average Duration: 10 mins.
- GST bill : Pros & Cons
- Impact of social media on Indian society
- Are we heading towards a new era of Indian Politics?
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration: 10-15 mins
No. of Panelists: 2
- Excerpts from Interview 1 – Tell me about yourself, What are your hobbies, Who is your favorite cricketer and why, What are the Lodha panel recommendations, Your opinion on UP state elections, What other calls do you have.
- Excerpts from Interview 2 – Why should we select you, Questions on work-ex, Which company do you work in, What is your profile, Tell us some difficult situations which you’ve faced in this job and what are your learning from those, What's your cat percentile and other calls you have, What stream would you prefer if you make it to TAPMI.
- Excerpts from Interview 3 – Why was your B.E. score so less in spite of good academic performance in school, What are your strengths and weaknesses, Give some more weaknesses, Your opinion on Indian companies vs MNCs.