The process of selection at TAPMI consists of an Essay Writing followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback- Essay Writing
Average Duration: 10 mins.
No. of Participants: 10
- Third World War -What can be the reasons?
- Marriages in India are still decided by the families. Do they bode well?
- IPL -has cricket lost its essence.
- If an alien lands on earth which country should he settle in.
Feedback- Personal Interview
Average Duration: 10-12 mins.
No. of Panelists: 2
- Excerpts From Interview 1: A 75%iler in CAT and 82 in XAT with B.Tech (EC) and work experience of 11 months with academic profile as 79% in Graduation, 75% in 12th and 83% in 10th). Introduce yourself. Work profile based questions. Why MBA after work? Industry based questions. Do you read business articles? What is the recent news?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: Tell me about your hometown? What's the role of your job? Some questions related to company and client that you work for? Tell me something about Credit Rating (As my client is a credit investor) Recession 2008, What about it? Greece and the meltdown (Your thoughts) Why MBA? What other calls are you having? Why TAPMI? Your long-term goal?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: Asked about my family business and why are you not joining it? Justify poor grades. Work profile based questions. Why TAPMI? Written singing as a hobby so technical questions on that. What do you do in your free time? Why MBA? Long Term Goal?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.