The process of selection at TAPMI consists of a Group Discussion, Essay Writing followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback- Group Discussion
Average Duration: 15-20 mins.
No. of Panelists: 3
No. of Participants: 15
- Public vs Private Schools
- Red is not so red now a days
Feedback- Essay Writing
Average Duration: 10 mins.
No. of Participants: 10
- Should doping be allowed in sports?
- Should animal listing for cosmetics be banned completely?
- Are we heading towards a new era of Indian Politics?
Feedback- Personal Interview
Average Duration: 10-12 mins.
No. of Panelists: 2
- Excerpts From Interview 1: (A 75%iler in CAT and 82 in XAT with B.Tech (EC) and work experience of 11 months with academic profile as 79% in Graduation, 75% in 12th and 83% in 10th). Introduction. Question from work exp - How do you satisfy your customers? Which is the best phone according to you? Hobbies – Sports – asked for certification. What other calls?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: (A 79.82%iler in CAT with B.Tech in Mechanical with academic profile as 72% in Graduation, 78% in 12th and 86% in 10th). Why MBA? Hobbies – Designs posters and banners. What challenges do you face? Final year project – Braking System. Can we Recycle Energy we get on pressing the brakes and clutch. State two concepts of TQM? If I want to buy a car – balance of economical and environment friendly? What do you know about TAPMI?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: