The process of selection at TAPMI consists of a Group Discussion, Essay Writing followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback- Group Discussion
Average Duration: 15-20 mins.
No. of Panelists: 3
No. of Participants: 15
- Public vs Private Schools
- Red is not so red now a days
Feedback- Essay Writing
Average Duration: 10 mins.
No. of Participants: 10
- Should doping be allowed in sports?
- Should animal listing for cosmetics be banned completely?
- Are we heading towards a new era of Indian Politics?
Feedback- Personal Interview
Average Duration: 10-12 mins.
No. of Panelists: 2
- Excerpts From Interview 1: (A 75%iler in CAT and 82 in XAT with B.Tech (EC) and work experience of 11 months with academic profile as 79% in Graduation, 75% in 12th and 83% in 10th). Introduction. Question from work exp - How do you satisfy your customers? Which is the best phone according to you? Hobbies – Sports – asked for certification. What other calls?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: (A 79.82%iler in CAT with B.Tech in Mechanical with academic profile as 72% in Graduation, 78% in 12th and 86% in 10th). Why MBA? Hobbies – Designs posters and banners. What challenges do you face? Final year project – Braking System. Can we Recycle Energy we get on pressing the brakes and clutch. State two concepts of TQM? If I want to buy a car – balance of economical and environment friendly? What do you know about TAPMI?