The process of selection at IIFT consists of an Essay writing, Group Discussion and a Personal Interview.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 40 mins.
No. of Panelists : 2
No. of Participants : 12
- Appropriate age for adulthood is 18, 21 or 25 years?
- Indian youth is intellectually good but physically weak
- FDI outflow from India
- Should recruiters favor MBAs over non MBAs?
- Targeted vs Universal Food Security in India
Feedback - Essay Writing
Average Duration : 20 mins.
Words : 300
- India's liberalization -India 's balance sheet
- India's economic performance has been overrated specially in the past 10 years.
- Looking at past 10 years of India it is portrayed as emerging superpower, but all this is overhyped.
- More Indians have mobile phones than toothbrushes
- A strong legislation would require an effective enforcement
- Exploring India's Tourism Potential : Strategic Options
Feedback Personal Interview
Average Duration : 10 mins
No. of Panelists : 3
Other GDPI Preparation Links: