The process of selection at NIRMA consists of an Essay Writing (WAT) and a Personal Interview.
Feedback- Essay Writing (WAT)
Average Duration: 30 mins.
Word Limit: 500-600 words
- Indian Education system is based on education during British ruling as it only teaches to be good clerks.
- Will mobile banking replace branch banking and internet banking?
- Be it festivals or formal races, should use of animals be banned
Feedback- Personal Interview
Average Duration: 5-10 mins.
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts from Interview 1: Describe yourself, Give a justification for the long term goal that you have mentioned in the CV, What is your aim, What other calls do you have, Academic questions, What brought you here, Why MBA, Questions on Strengths and weaknesses.
- Excerpts from Interview 2: What is the meaning of your name, Where are you working right now, Some cross questions related to my work, Why do you want to leave such a good job and go for MBA, What do you do in your spare time, What other colleges have you applied to, Which one will you prefer, Why do you want to join NIRMA.