The process of selection at NIRMA consists of an Essay Writing (WAT) and a Personal Interview.
Feedback- Essay Writing (WAT)
Average Duration: 30 mins.
Word Limit: 500-600 words
- Equality in human beings.
- Does human right truly exist?
- Women Entrepreneurs are better than male entrepreneur?
- Human Rights – do they really exist
Feedback- Personal Interview
Average Duration: 5-10 mins.
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts from Interview 1: (A 97.11%iler in CAT with B.Tech in Mechanical with academic profile as 68.3% in Graduation, 73.6% in 12th and 90% in 10th). Why NIRMA? History, Establish? Name your Favourite Subject? IC Engines (Mech. Engg.)? Difference between a rail diesel engine and car diesel. Are External combustion engines a possibility? Maximum efficiency Petro or Diesel? Draw Carnot Cycle? (overview). What are your hobbies? Reading Habits – Novels – Favourite Author.
- Excerpts from Interview 2: (A 88.56%iler in CAT and score of 216 in SRCC exam with academic profile as B.Tech in CSE).Formula for water? How will you break water into its components? What is the difference between homogeneous and heterogeneous solution? Flight Missing MH 378. Latest Baying Aeroplane – M374 – Details of the Malaysian missing plane tragedy? Significance of KADA in your hand?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: (A 91.88%iler in CAT with B. Sc. Background with academic profile as 71% in graduation, 87% in 12th, 93.2% in 10th). Velocity Energy capacitance. Compare Statue of unity with statue of liberty. 5 Indian P.M.’s from past and 10 lines about them?
- Excerpts from Interview 4: (A 86.95%iler in CAT with 81% in B.Com (Hons), 93.4% in 12th and 92.3% in 10th). Introduce Yourself? What books do you read? Animal Farm – Philosophy. Good Academic Score? Chandigarh, U.T., Mayor, Governor, Differentiating factors. Similarities between any city in Gujarat and Chandigarh.
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: