The process of selection at NIRMA consists of an Essay Writing (WAT) and a Personal Interview.
Feedback- Essay Writing (WAT)
Average Duration: 30 mins.
Word Limit: 500-600 words
- Knowledge is greater than Imagination .
- Does human right truly exist?
- Business build with passion has values.
- Corruption is an integral part of Democracy.
Feedback- Personal Interview
Average Duration: 5-10 mins.
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts from Interview 1: Tell us about yourself. Some questions related to this answer. Questions on academics (Technical skills), Current affairs.
- Excerpts from Interview 2: What is the meaning of your name? Where are you working right now? Some cross questions related to my work. Why do you want to leave such a good job and go for MBA? What do you do in your spare time? What other colleges have you applied to? Which one will you prefer? Why do you want to join NIRMA?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: Introduce yourself. Some related questions from this answer. A few questions about the current affairs? How will you rate yourself in this interview?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: