The process of selection at NIRMA consists of a Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 15 mins.
No. of Panelists: 2
- MBA: Is it for learning or only for placements?
- Peace and Non Violence are outdated concepts. Comment on it.
- How secular is secular India?
- Majority v/s. Minority.
- India cannot grow without improving its agriculture sector.
- Going beyond Information Technology
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 10-15 mins
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1: Why did you leave biotechnology after graduating in it? (Candidate worked in non-biotech field. Justify your choice of career after graduation. Tell us three companies related with biotechnology. What do you think is the difference between commitment and dedication? Why couldn't you score much in your graduation? Describe your strengths. Now after changing your stream once, why do you want to change it again? Why MBA? Which stream you want to get into?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: Give us your introduction. What are your hobbies? What are your interests? What books do you read? (student liked reading books) Who is Ban Ki Moon? Who is the CEO of IPL? (student liked cricket also)Why Patiala is called a royal city? (student belonged to Patiala ) What is the history of Punjab? Which year, the present day Punjab was formed? What an MBA degree would provide you with?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: Ok, so you have studied in St. Kabir School. Tell us who saint Kabir was? Is there any pan India organization running these schools? Tell us five things that you learnt at your school. Do you apply these learnings in your daily life? What is the need of MBA at this particular point of time in your career? What are your expectations from MBA? Where do you see yourself after 5 years from now? Which kind of a company would you like to work in after your MBA?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.