The process of selection at IIT Delhi consists of a Group Discussion and a Personal Interview.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration: 15
No. of Panelists: 3-4
No. of Participants: 14
- Should sports be made compulsory in schools?
- How will Goods and Service Tax help the economy?
- India and its foreign relations
- Merits and Demerits of cashless economy.
Top Interview Preparation Links:
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration: 15 mins
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1 : Introduce yourself, Why do you want to do an MBA now, What kind of work profile you expect after passing out as MBA, How will you contribute to the organization you work with in future, What is your favorite pastime, Which book is your favorite, Tell us about more books from the same author, Academic questions.
- Excerpts From Interview 2 : Introduce yourself, Give us 3 headlines of the day, Questions on state elections, Drug issue in Punjab, Views on education sector in India, Justify the decreasing trend in your scores, Views on Idea Vodafone merger, Rate yourself as per your GD performance, Few academic questions.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: