The selection process at XIMB consists of a Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview.
Feedback – Group Discussion (GD)
Average Duration: 15 min
- Rural placements for doctors should be compulsory or voluntary?
- Should it be mandatory for ministers to have basic educational qualification?
- Is celebrity brand endorsement ethical?
Top Interview Preparation Links:
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration: 20-25 mins
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts from Interview 1 - Why RM, You have applied to HRM and RM, Which one would you prefer if shortlisted for both, Why do you think law of demand holds, Give me example of elastic demand, Can there be extreme elasticity or extreme inelasticity, What is the relationship between elasticity of demand and time, (Some more questions about elasticity of demand in different context) RM has a course where you would need to stay in village for 45 days. Are you ready for that, Name some schemes launched by government for rural development, What is a cooperative, What do you know about Orrisa, Are you ready to shift from Mumbai to Orrisa to study, Questions related to college internship, meaning of your name and surname, What is difference between cosmopolitan and metropolitan city, is Chennai a Cosmo or is Jamshedpur was Cosmo.
- Excerpts from Interview 2 - Some basic HR questions, Why MBA, Give a preference- BM or HR, Questions related to work experience, Job profile, Questions related to re-launch of Nokia 3310, Questions related to hobbies and extracurricular activities, Why are your marks in decreasing order, What is your favorite subject, What are the type of ratios, One question about globalization, Highlights of budget and 2 regarding rural budget when I mentioned the increase in rural budget this year.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: