The process of selection at XIMB consists of Group Discussions followed by Personal Interviews.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 10 minutes.
No. of Panelists: 3
- Free market: a pre-requisite for growth
- Political Instability in Pakistan and its implications for India.
- Rural management is the real management.
- Do we need a classless society?
- Is China a threat to the Indian Industry
- It is better to burn out than to fade out.
- The only business of business is business.
- Black & White
- Stay hungry, Stay Foolish
- Black Box
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15 minutes.
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1: What is a synchronous motor? Which is your favorite subject? What is a Quartz-Clock?Tell us how does a digital clock works? Is there any difference between a quartz clock and a digital clock? How many wars have India and Pakistan fought? In which years did these wars took place? What is the importance of Kargil war? Was it actually a war? What factors led to that war? Which operating system does the mainframe works on?Why do you want to do MBA?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: What is economic recession? What is negative growth? Who was the first Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh? Who was the first Chief Minister of West Bengal? What is the total no. of states in India? Who is the CM of UP now? What do you mean by limits and continuity?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: Can you tell me something about the administrative system of Mumbai? What is the difference between Physical Sciences and Natural Sciences? Name the bordering states of Orissa? Can you name some rivers which flow through Orissa? What are your job responsibilities at L&T? Where are L&T ECC headquarters? Was L&T ECC always a part of L&T Group? What is cantilever? What are its support conditions? How do you design a beam?
- Excerpts From Interview 4: What are your responsibilities as a team lead at Infosys? What is the team size that you are leading? Tell me something about unit processes? Tell me how does soap work? What revenues are generated by your project? What are the operating margins of Infosys? What is a process simulator?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: