The process of selection at XIME consists of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback- Group Discussion
Average Duration: 25-30 min.
No. of Participants: 15
- The Union Budget of 2015 is a disappointment
- Should management degrees only awarded by private/independent institutes?
- Online shopping- a boon or a bane?
Feedback- Personal Interview
Average Duration: 5-7 min.
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts From Interview1: Where are you from? Tell us something about the place. What is success/failure? Give an instance. Why MBA? Do you prefer Bangalore or Kochi campus? Why? What all needs to be taken care of while starting your own business? (I had mentioned entrepreneurship as aim) What are your hobbies and interests? Which book are you currently reading? Why do you like it? Are you active on social media? What is trending right now? Have you seen India’s Daughter?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: Introduce yourself. Which is the last book that you read? What do you like about it? What other books have you read? Do you think the ban on India’s daughter is justified? What do you do in your free time? Questions related to cricket and world cup.
- Excerpts From Interview 3: Tell us something about yourself that you haven’t mentioned in the form. Are you following the world cup? What do you think about the budget? What are you interests? (cross questioning). Questions related to work profile, responsibilities, projects, company etc.
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: