The process of selection at NMIMS consists of Group Discussions followed by Personal Interviews.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 15 minutes.
No. of Panelists: 3
- Yes, we can!
- Newspapers are becoming redundant now
- Manufacturing is the base for economic development
- Internet is good for young generation
- Govt. monopoly is better than unfettered competition
- Education opens the window of opportunity
- Respect is not demanded, it is commanded
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 10-12 minutes.
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1: Since you are from Kanpur, what are the famous landmarks? What is your job profile in Infosys? How is Infosys performing in the wake of recession? How were their third quarter results? Was it a healthy performance? Which technology and which platform are you currently working on? Why do you want to pursue MBA? What exactly happened in case of Satyam? What were the causes? Describe your hobbies? Why specifically Japanese comics? What do you normally do in your leisure time? Who presents the budget? Who presented it this time?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: Why is your surname or your father's initials not mentioned in the call letter? Tell us something about yourself? What does your name mean? (Darpan) Why have you stuck so long with the same company? Do you think you are a bad performer and won't get a better opportunity? You are leading the pharmaceutical vertical!Who are your clients? I know the VP of the company you have provided solutions to. Should I confirm with him? Why do you want to pursue MBA? What are the latest happenings in your industry? What are your hobbies? Who is your favorite singer?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: What is the meaning of your name? What was your job profile? Who are your major competitors? What are your hobbies? (Whistling). What is so special about your whistling? Can you demonstrate your whistling style right now? Which value do you hold the most important in life? If there is only one seat in NMIMS and the selector has to pick between Gandhi, Hitler, Bush and you, who would it be? Why do you want to pursue MBA? Which was your favorite subject in graduation?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.