The process of selection at IIM C consists of a Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 10-15 mins
No. of Panelists: 3
- Success v/s Values.
- Should Military education be made compulsory for youth?
- Is India losing its outsourcing advantage?
- Are education reforms in the right direction?
- India's biggest advantage- its youth.
- India should also follow two party system in politics.
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15 mins
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1: What was your Final year project? (Synthesis of FM transmitter). Tell us about it. And how exactly did you do the entire thing? (student did not remember)But I remember my Final year project and it's been around 20 years for me. Can you tell me how the remote for that AC works? How does the signal reach the AC? There is no medium. What components are used for this entire process? What is a p-n junction and how is it different from a transistor? What are the two types of transistor and which one is preferred in practical applications? What is your favorite subject? What is the difference between Mathematics and Arithmetic? What is L'Hospitals rule and where is it used? What are Logic gates? What other calls you have?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: Tell us something about yourself? Why have you changed your company in a short duration of time? Describe your final year project? What were your contributions towards it? What changes and advancements did you bring about in your company? What kind of trainings did you attend in your job? Tell us about the concept of Six Sigma? Where can six sigma be applied and what are its implications? What do you want to achieve as an MBA? What are your hobbies? What do you know about the Indian Economy? What measures should be taken to increase the rate of growth? Which other calls do you have?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: