The process of selection at NITIE consists of Group Discussions followed by Personal Interviews.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 20 minutes.
No. of Panelists: 7
- Is auctioning spoiling the game of cricket?
- Paperless office in India-Dream or Reality
- Should cloning of humans be allowed?
- Genetic Research - Will it lead to better health?
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15 minutes
No. of Panelists: 5
- Excerpts From Interview 1: Introduce yourself.Which specialization do you want to take?Why finance?Questions on Cover Stories of leading magazines as I had mentioned reading magazines as one of my hobbies.In depth questioning on family business.Questions on most important thing for business.
- Excerpts From Interview 2: Introduce yourself. Following questions on hobbies (football mentioned). Next question was - why not hockey. Why did you leave your job and what are you doing now. Questions on different types of communication systems, about the GSM technology and the companies related to this technology (electronics background).Certain questions on interests in quizzing and then on Derek o Brian. Do you have any questions in your mind related to NITIE?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: Tell us something about any of your achievements which you think will help you sell yourself? What did you try to learn in your job? Do you know what supply chain management is? What have you read in marketing? What projects were you involved in during your job?
Overall Feedback - PI
The interviews were very specific in nature and there were a lot of questions on academics. Questions were asked on the core subjects that one has studied. Following this they might ask questions on extracurricular activities and hobbies.
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: