The process of selection at NITIE consists of Group Discussions followed by Personal Interviews.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 10 minutes.
No. of Panelists: 3
- Success vs Values
- Obama: Will he prove to be a blessing for India?
- IT and telephones have had a negative impact on human relations.
- Turmoil in Pakistan: a threat to India.
- Should India's foreign policy be Pro-US?
- Import of Chinese toys. Is it good or bad?
- Should Universities be aided by the Government?
- Promotion of Insurance using emotions: how ethical is it?
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15 minutes.
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1: Tell us something about yourself? Tell us something about your final year project? What was your contribution in that project? What are your hobbies? Which novels do you like to read? Have you heard of Novlet? What is single precision and double precision arithmetic? Can we make alphabetical list using bubble sort? What is radix sort? Why do you read novels? What have you gained by reading novels?Which was the last novel that you read? (Atlas Shrugged) Where in the human body is the Atlas?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: Tell us something about yourself? What are the different modules of SAP? What do you do in the Sales and Distribution model? How do you do sales forecasting? What are the financial implications of the sales cycle? What is back order processing? What would be the opposite of back order processing? Tell us something about your extracurricular activities? Why do you want to pursue MBA? Why do you want to do it in operations? What is your goal in life?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: Tell us something about yourself?Why have you changed your company in a short duration of time? Describe your final year project? What were your contributions towards it? What changes and advancements did you bring about in your company? What kind of trainings did you attend in your job? Tell us about the concept of Six Sigma? Where can six sigma be applied and what are its implications? What do you want to achieve a sans MBA? What are your hobbies? What do you know about the Indian Economy? What measures should be taken to increase the rate of growth? Which other calls do you have?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: