The process of selection at IRMA consists of a Group Discussion, a Group Task followed by a Personal Interview.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 15 mins.
No. of Panelists : 3
- Women empowerment
- Reservation of jobs should be there for local people
- Is India moving towards food insecurity?
- Self-centeredness is a problem, yes or no?
- Population explosion boon or bane?
Feedback - Group Task
Average Duration : 10 mins.
No. of Panelists : 10
- What are the 10 problems faced by India? List in order of priority.
- Students were asked to arrange a given set of suggestions on reducing pollution in India in the order of priority.
- To arrange a given set of characteristics that a manager should have in the order of priority.
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15-20 mins.
No. of Panelists : 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1 : Tell something about yourself. What are your hobbies?(chess). Why do you want to pursue your career in rural management? What are the social problems in your state? What is castling? Tell some moves of chess? What is the contribution of agriculture to the GDP of India? What is the growth rate in the primary sector? What do you understand by rural management? How is it different from normal management? What according to you is the scope of tapping rural markets? How it can be done? Have you read any book, article on this topic? You seem to know nothing about rural management, so why are you interested in it?
- Excerpts From Interview 2 : Do you know any person who has passed out of this institute?(no). What are your short terms goals? What are your long term goals? Should reservation bill be passed? What will you do after pursuing rural management? How you will contribute to rural areas? Why white revolution was started? Tell the full form of NREGA? Why it was started? Was that movement successful? Have you read the book “Fortunes at the bottom of the Pyramid'? Can you infer something from the title? What is the full form of AMUL?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: