The process of selection at IMI consists of Essay Writing (WAT), Psychometric Test, Extempore and Personal Interview.
Feedback- Essay Writing (WAT)
Average Duration : 20 mins.
- Creative freedom or Censorship, which is important.
- A woman CEO – good or bad?
- Is it good to have a women CEO on board of a company?
IMI Delhi - Interview Experiences
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 25-30 mins.
No. of Panelists : 2
- Excerpts from Interview 1 : Tell me about you and your family background. Questions on work-ex. A discussion on cleanliness in Jaipur and also about the gemology, which Jaipur is famous for. Some questions about ancient Kings of Jaipur A question on what kind of business could be setup in Jaipur which can give max returns. GK questions like finance minister, RBI governor, capitals of North Eastern states. What is a conglomerate? Name any 3 Indian Conglomerates. Name 3 business leaders of India. Name 3 Computer manufacturing companies in India. Which all calls do you have? Which college do you prefer? Do you have any questions?
- Excerpts from Interview 2 : You are good at academics. What is your family business? What is CSR? What is the percentage of CSR that Indian companies keep? What is difference between Private Ltd and Public Ltd? Your family business is a private company? What is benefit of public limited company over partnership? Any recent news? What are the disadvantages of Make in India? How do you know Orient craft? Are they your relatives?
- Excerpts from Interview 3 : Tell us something about yourself? Why do you want to leave your job now? Which field do you want to specialize in? Tell us something about your hometown? What are your views about the AAP victory in Delhi? What is difference between Rajya Sabha and Lok sabha? Number of seats in each? What is the difference between p type and n type semiconductor? (electronics background)
- Excerpts from Interview 4 : Tell us something about yourself. Tell us about your work. Tell us about one challenging situation which you have faced? Any situation in the past one-year that has changed you? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Do you read the paper? What is in the news? Any business news that you follow? Your views.
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: