The process of selection at IMI consists of an Essay, Psychometric Test, Extempore and Personal Interview
Feedback - Essay Writing
Average Duration : 20 mins.
Words : 200
- Should India's major concern be China or Pakistan?
- Should vehicles be taken off roads to cut pollution?
- Role of social media in building a brand.
- Should Indian Railways be privatized?
Feedback – Psychometric Test
Average Duration : 15 mins.
- Which proverb suits you?
- Had to choose out of 2 choices given and there were 25 such questions. Choices were like I believe in hard work, I believe in faith.
- How do you rate yourself in the situations given on a scale of 5? E.g. When people talk to me for the first time I generally tend to speak softly.
Feedback - Extempore During Interview
Average Duration : 2 mins.
No. of Panelists : 2
- Coalation government at center, pros. and cons.
- Marketing: What do you like about it?
- Marketing of films.
- Athletics in India
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 17-23 mins.
No. of Panelists: 2
- Excerpts From Interview 1 (A 94 percentiler from Kurukshetra University with 3 years of work-ex as faculty in coaching institutes and consistent academic throughout) : Introduce yourself? When was Kurukshetra University Established? What is the name of the party headed by Mr. Chautala. Why MBA after tourism? What is your work profile?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: