The process of selection at IMI consists of an Essay, Psychometric Test, Extempore and Personal Interview
Feedback - Essay Writing
Average Duration : 20 mins.
Words : 200
- Should India's major concern be China or Pakistan?
- Should vehicles be taken off roads to cut pollution?
- Role of social media in building a brand.
- Should Indian Railways be privatized?
Feedback – Psychometric Test
Average Duration : 15 mins.
- Which proverb suits you?
- Had to choose out of 2 choices given and there were 25 such questions. Choices were like I believe in hard work, I believe in faith.
- How do you rate yourself in the situations given on a scale of 5? E.g. When people talk to me for the first time I generally tend to speak softly.
Feedback - Extempore During Interview
Average Duration : 2 mins.
No. of Panelists : 2
- Coalation government at center, pros. and cons.
- Marketing: What do you like about it?
- Marketing of films.
- Athletics in India
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 17-23 mins.
No. of Panelists: 2
- Excerpts From Interview 1 (A 94 percentiler from Kurukshetra University with 3 years of work-ex as faculty in coaching institutes and consistent academic throughout) : Introduce yourself? When was Kurukshetra University Established? What is the name of the party headed by Mr. Chautala. Why MBA after tourism? What is your work profile?