The process of selection at LBS consists of a Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview and Extempore.
Feedback – Group Discussion (GD)
Average Duration: 10 min.
No. of Participants:10
- Men and women are born unequal for a reason. Inequality isn't such a bad thing.
- Life is all about taking chances.
- Execution is more important than strategy.
Top Interview Preparation Links:
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration: 10 min.;
No. of Panelists: 2
- Excerpts from Interview 1 : Tell us about yourself, What does your name mean (it means to discuss or suggest something), What do you like to suggest or discuss, What are your weaknesses, What are you doing to improve on it, How are you adaptable, Give some instances, What is the difference between values and principles, Tell us some recent news on the world economy, What is TPP, Why MBA.
- Excerpts from Interview 2 : Introduce yourself, Questions about the reasons of leaving National defence academy, Questions regarding aviation industry had (mentioned aviation in CV as well as in introduction), Which is the 1st low cost airline of world, Does Lufthansa have a low cost wing, What is the number of international airlines of India, Why don't you join aviation sector as an engineer, Tell us one instance showing your strength, Tell us one instance showing your weakness, Name the all time best defenders of Indian football, Name the highest goal scorer of India .
Other GDPI Preparation Links: