The process of selection at LBS consists of a Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview and Extempore.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 12 min (2 min to think and 10 min to discuss).
No. of Panelists :4
No. of Participants: 15
- To stop brain drain, should engineers be made to sign a bond that they will work in India for 2 years
- Are foreign channels destroying Indian culture.
- Is the Indian claim to UN Security Council justified?
- It’s better to be blissfully ignorant than to be an educated ignoramus.
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 10-14 mins.
No. of Panelists : 4
Extempore was conducted during the interviews.
- Excerpts From Interview 1: What is your name? Have you done B.Com? Honours or pass? Tell us about your family background. Did you study accounting? What is cost accounting? What is a balance sheet? What are your hobbies? How would they help you in your future life?
- Call Bell.
- Excerpts From Interview 2: Introduce yourself. What is object oriented programming and its principles? What is RDBMS? Define encapsulation. What is the difference between java and C++. Does inheritance exploits the concept of encapsulation. Why Java is so popular? Why Java is so popular? What is Normalization and why do we use it. What is 3 tier architecture? What is overloading? How do we implement polymorphism in java? Give example, where do we need to normalize the table.
- Water Bottle
- Excerpts From Interview 3 : What is your favorite subject? What is marketing? Tell 3 disadvantages of advertising. Tell me your strengths and weaknesses. Which other calls did you get? Do you read books? What are today’s headlines?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: