One of the top 50 B-schools of India, BIMTECH is backed by the Birla group of companies. Its flagship PGDM program includes dual specialisation; including one in a functional area (Marketing, Finance, HR, etc.) and another in a business sector (IT-ITES, BFSI,Digital Business/Analytics). Apart from this, BIMTECH offers a range of specialised PGDM programs – PGDM (International Business), PGDM (Insurance Business Management), and PGDM (Retail Management). In the first stage, the institute shortlists the candidates based on their scores in CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT. The final admission is granted as per the candidate’s overall profile, entrance test scores, and performance in further selection rounds.
PGDM ‘22admission process at BIMTECH was carried out as follows:
- Shortlisting (based on CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT score)
- Personal Interview
BIMTECH - Interview Experiences
A groupoftwo interviewers asked the candidates about their personality characteristics, career goals, academics, experiences, etc. Some candidates were also put questions related to current affairs. Generally, the interviews lasted for 10-15 minutes each. Here are some of the experiences shared by candidates interviewed in 2022:
- Introduce yourself along with your strengths and weaknesses.
- Have you studied Statistics in graduation?
- Which is the best central tendency measure?
- What have you learnt in Digital Marketing?
- Do you have any practical experience in marketing?
- What is carbon neutral?
- What all subjects have you studied till now?