The selection process at BIMTECH consists of Essay writing and a Personal Interview.
Feedback - Essay Writing
Average Duration : 30 mins
Word Limit: 500
- Should we avoid use of Natural resources as they are depleting?
- Sustainable Development: How do we reduce the use of depleting natural resources?
- Would dividing India into more number of states bring prosperity?
- Is India really a secular country?
Feedback – Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15 mins.
No. of Panelists: 2
- Excerpts From Interview 1: Why MBA, Why Bimtech? Tell about your weaknesses and what are you doing to overcome them? If you are the PM, what differences will you bring in the country? While travelling from Agra to Delhi, what problems can you encounter? What was your profile in the club that you joined in the college? Why should we select you?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: Introduce yourself and tell us something about your family background? Where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years from now? Situation test: how can you use a staple in three different ways apart from stapling? Do you believe in Love or Arrange Marriage? Will you allow your wife to work after marriage? Since you are interested in cricket, tell us something about IPL and its chairman. Should test cricket be banned?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: How many other B- School forms have you filled and what will be the payment order? Do you read Books? Which type of books do you read? Tell us 5 uses of napkin apart from wiping? Why did you do engineering in IT? What are your hobbies? Details of your father's business (student had mentioned his aim as joining father's business).
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: