The selection process at XISS consists of WAT(essay writing) followed by Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback – Essay Writing (WAT)
Average Duration: 15 min.
- Quitters never win and winners never quit”
- Globalization and its impact on Indian Culture.
- Hard work or Smart work - Which is important?
Feedback –Group Discussion (GD)
Average Duration: 10 mins
No of Participants: 10-12
- The impact of electronic media on children.
- Google knows too much about us!
- Involvement of youth in crimes is increasing at an alarming rate
Top Interview Preparation Links:
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration: 10-15 mins
No. of Panelists: 2
- Excerpts from Interview 1 - Tell us something about yourself, Why MBA, Tell us about your family business, Being a fresher, why do you want to do MBA and not go for job, Which specialization you want to opt for, Why are you inclined towards this specialization, Few academic questions.
- Excerpts from Interview 2 - Introduce yourself, Your opinion on Trump’s recent Muslim ban, Are there any changes from the previously imposed ban, Why MBA, Few academic questions, Tell us about your interests, who is your favorite cricketer, Some more questions on cricket.
- Excerpts from Interview 3 - Tell me something about yourself, Why don't you opt for a job get some experience and then apply for MBA, Few academic questions, Questions on the current national happenings, Which specialization do you want to opt for and why.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: