The process of selection at XISS consists of Essay Writing, Group discussion and Personal interview.
Feedback- Essay Writing
Average Duration: 15 mins.
- Make in India or Make for India.
- Can online shopping eradicate shopping malls ?
- Challenges faced in implementing e-learning in India.
Feedback- Group Discussion
Average Duration: 10 mins.
No. of Participants: 10-12
- Media is responsible for the increasing atrocities against women India and Pakistan.
- Good things come from good thinking
- Is Globalization a threat to Indian Culture
Feedback- Personal Interview
Average Duration: 15-20 mins.
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts from Interview 1: Introduce yourself in 2 minutes. What is your family background? Tell us about the company you work for? Why do you want to leave your job? Why not do M.Tech/Ph.D and why M.BA. Then they asked me a few question related to my graduation subjects.
- Excerpts from Interview 2: Introduce yourself. What is the profession of your parents? Tell us about the company you have worked for. Who is the CEO of your company? What is the turnover of your company? Which specialization you want to go for?
- Excerpts from Interview 3: Introduce yourself in 2 minutes. From where you did your schooling, college. Being a fresher, why do you want to do MBA and not go for job? Which specialization you want to opt? Why are you inclined towards this specialization? Some questions about engineering subjects.