The process of selection at UBS consists of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback- Group Discussion
No. of participants: 15 to 20
Average Duration: 15- 20 mins.
- Corruption in Media.
- India needs more job creators than job seekers.
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Leadership: Authority or Persuasion?
- Role of IPL in shaping Indian cricket.
- India: The corruption story
- Cross border Higher Education is good or not?
Feedback- Personal Interview
Average Duration: 10-12 mins.
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1(A 94 CAT percentiler B. Tech. in Civil Engg. with a falling trend of marks in academics from 85% in 10th to 60% in Engineering and a work-ex of 3 years in construction sector): Name some Scandinavian Countries? What is the winter capital and summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir? Where did you work? Explain your Key Responsibility Areas? What are your views on India Pakistan relations? What was the name of the operation in which Osama Bin Laden was killed?
- Excerpts From Interview 2 (A 96.53 CAT percentiler B.Pharma fresher with falling trend in academics with 92% in 10th to 71% in Pharmacy and no work-ex) Why MBA? Why do you want to change your stream? What is granulation in tablet making? At what temperature is granulation carried out? Who is Jaya Lalitha? Name four South Indian states?
- Excerpts From Interview 3 (A 96 CAT percentiler fresher B.E. Chemical graduate with declining academic scores): Why is there a drop in your percentage? What were the activities that you did in your college? What is microcontroller? Which Microcontroller is used by Nokia? Can it be used in Cars? How does it help in increasing efficiency? Name an Indian who is doing business abroad? Do you think Indians can work well abroad? Do you think India should invest in Africa or more in India?
- Excerpts From Interview 4 (An 89 CAT percentiler fresher B.Tech. CSE graduate with declining academic score, all above 75% ) Which college are you from? Tell us something about it. Have you presented a paper on management? Give details on HRM? What is TQM? How can you improve the quality of operations of your University? Which languages do you know? What is the future of mobile apps in India? Why MBA? Why UBS? What can we expect from you?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: