The process of selection at UBS consists of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback- Group Discussion
Average Duration: 15 mins.
No. of Participants: 15 to 20
(10 mins for discussion and 5 minutes for thinking).
- NGO-Themselves in need of aid
- Relevance of Mahatma Gandhi in today’s world.
- What lessons should other countries learn/not learn from USA?
- Privatisation leads to less corruption
Feedback- Personal Interview
Average Duration: 11-12 mins.
No. of Panelists: 6
- Excerpts from Interview 1: (A 89.65 CAT percentiler with 85% in 10th, 77.2% in 12th and 66.6% in B.Com). What is the reason for your falling academic scores? You have studies in MCM DAV. Can you share the positives and negatives in studying in a Girl’s College? Name one of your favourite subject? What do you mean by Operational Research?
- Excerpts from Interview 2: (A 92.76 CAT percentiler with 91% in 10th, 85.0% in 12th and 90.4% in B.Tech (Electronics). How did you manage to score so high in graduation? Who is the current governor of Haryana? Name two electronics companies? What is Silicon Valley all about? Your hobby is reciting shlokas- Can you recite a few shlokas?
- Excerpts from Interview 3: (A 60.0 CAT percentiler non-general category student with 10th -80%, 12th -60% and B. Tech. Electronics and Communication–65.0%). What is the meaning of your name? When is Mother’s Day celebrated? What do you mean by HTML? State two differences between RAM and ROM?
- Excerpts from Interview 4: (A 75.6 CAT percentiler Single Girl Child candidate with 10th -96%, 12th – 93.4% and B.Com-83.7%). What is the formula for coefficient of variance? Name at least three female entrepreneurs? What is Planning and Controlling? Why M.B.A and not B.Com?
- Excerpts from Interview 4: (A 67.8 CAT percentiler with 10th – 72%, 12th – 62% and B.B.A -59%). Introduce yourself. Name some of your hobbies. What is your Father’s Business (Real Estate). What is the rate of inflation?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: