The process of selection at SIBM Pune consists of Case Study, Group Discussions and Personal Interviews.
Feedback - Case Study
Average Duration : 15 mins
No. of Panelists: 3
- Case was related to the measures to be taken to increase the revenue of the tempos in Delhi.
- It was regarding a problem that a snake entered the campus, so what should be done? Should they scold the guard or should they maintain infrastructure?
- Case was related to the Pharmaceutical Co.- there was industry dispute and medicines were not being supplied on time. So what should be done regarding that?
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 10
No. of Panelists: 2
- Corruption means lack of integrity. Do you agree?
- Casteism and regionalism - how should India tackle these?
- American dream overrated.
- My name is Red
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15-20 mins.
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1: Something about yourself. Oh you are from Chandigarh, what is special about Chandigarh? If I come to Chandigarh which places should I visit? Why there is no sector 13 in Chandigarh? Why MBA? Tell something about your extracurricular activities? You were a part of spirit India. What is that? What were your duties there? Which project you did make last year? Tell something about the functional and technical aspect of your project. What is your goal? Why do you want to choose SIBM?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: Tell us something about yourself. What are your strong points? What have been your achievements on the basis of these strengths? What are your weak areas? What are you doing to overcome these? Discuss your extra co curricular activities. Did you head any team in your college? What difficulties did you face while you were the head? How did you manage that crises situation as the head? Why you want to start a company after MBA? There were a lot of technical questions on aerospace (candidate was from aeronautical background).
- Excerpts From Interview 3: Tell us something about yourself. What should be the general objectives of the business? Would you retain your team members, knowing that they are not very productive? What is leadership? Do you think you have leadership skills?(answer yes). Give some instances to support that.
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: