The process of selection at MDI consists of Group Discussions followed by Personal Interviews.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 15 minutes.
No. of Panelists : 3
- Management Graduates seek money and not knowledge
- Corruption is just the consideration for the services rendered
- Popularity of cricket in India is adversely affecting other sports
MDI - Interview Experiences
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 10-12 minutes.
No. of Panelists : 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1 : What have you done in the last one year after having completed your graduation? How would you rate your individual performance and group behavior in the GD? How would you rate the overall group performance? How many different accounting standards are there? What is the full form of GAAP? What is the role of an auditor? Have you heard about CAG? Who is the current health minister of India? Who is the current defense minister? Who is the current finance minister and the agriculture minister? Why was Saina Naiwal recently in news?
- Excerpts From Interview 2 : Which chemical industries are you familiar with?Does Asian Paints belong to any chemical industry? What is the difference between petrol and kerosene? What is the full form of LPG? How do we get it? Is it directly produced? What is ATF? Is it closer to petrol or kerosene? Which companies produce ATF? Where was the first oil well found in India? Which gas refinery in Russia is owned and managed by Putin himself? What is the full form of USSR? What is the new name of Russia? Do you have any other calls? Which is the smallest country in the world? Who rules the Vatican city?
- Excerpts From Interview 3 : Tell us something about your family business? What is your current objective? Why not join the business right away? Why have you not planned to pursue the FPM course? What have you gained during your employment with Infosys? Since you are from Don Bosco School, why is 31st of any month a holiday there?Why was the school named as Don Bosco? What is the principle behind the operation of an aircraft? Did you study Fluid Machinery? What is Swaminomics? Who is the chief editor of Economic Times? What if the current index value of BSE SENSEX? What about NIFTY?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: