The selection process at IIFM consists of essay writing and personal interviews.
Feedback – Essay Writing (WAT)
Average Duration: 25 min.
- Impact of Brexit on Indian Economy
- Cauvery dispute and its solutions
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Demonetization policy
- Right to education: issues & implications
Top Interview Preparation Links:
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration: 15 mins
No. of Panelists: 2
- Excerpts from Interview 1: Tell me about yourself, Why MBA, What are you hobbies, some discussion on hobbies, Some academic questions, Tell us about your job, Job profile, Company, Daily schedule, Family background.
- Excerpts from Interview 2: Tell me about yourself, Why do you want to pursue MBA, What are you hobbies, Some discussion on hobbies, State 4 positives of colleges, Why is Punjab written as Panjab in Panjab University, Explain GST, What reforms will it bring, Illustrate an example of cascading effect, Questions related to current issues, Do you want to ask any questions.
- Excerpts from Interview 3: Engineering Questions. Difference between State & U.T, Appointment process of President & Governor, State the Diode's working, Advantage of transistor over diode, Explain wireless technology.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: