The process of selection at IIFM consists of Essay Writing and Personal Interviews.
Feedback- Essay Writing (WAT)
Average Duration : 25 mins.
Word Limit : No word limit
- Methods alleviate poverty?
- How will you popularize science where it is not appreciated : Politics?
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15 mins.
No. of Panelists : 2
- Excerpts From Interview 1 : (A 97.11%iler in CAT with B.tech in Mechanical with academic profile as 68.3% in Graduation, 73.6% in 12th and 90%in 10th). Introduce yourself. Why IIFM? What is carbon credit (overview)? State that what do you mean by CSR (overview)? Condition of tribal people in India? Have you met any tribal people? How is Mech. Engg. related to forest management? What’s the meaning of your name? Name any NGO (National Level). What is detailed and rudimentary overview of STOCKS? How is stock market related to forest management?
- Excerpts From Interview 2 : (A 88.56%iler in CAT and score of 216 in SRCC exam with academic profile as B. Tech in CSE). Total forest area currently in India? How is agriculture in Haryana different from agriculture in other states? What is bioinformatics? How is it useful?
- Excerpts From Interview 3 : Introduce Yourself? How if PGDFM different from normal PGDM? Where do you see yourself ten years down the line? Aren’t your views different from what you have mentioned in biodata?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: