The selection process at IIFM consists of Essay Writing and Personal Interviews.
Feedback – Essay Writing (WAT)
Average Duration : 25 min.
- A country like India cannot afford wildlife sustainability.
- Life is full of cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.
- Ethics and values are utopian words.
- Indian education system ineffective in meeting the needs of new age learner.
- India's electronic media - more opinion, less news.
- Is sports administrator the biggest impediment in India's Olympic medal hopes?
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15 mins
No. of Panelists : 2
- Excerpts from Interview 1 : Introduce yourself, What does your father do, Why MBA, Why don't you join your father’s business, What are your hobbies, Academic questions, Some opinion based questions, Questions on career plans, Questions on strengths and weaknesses.
- Excerpts from Interview 2 : Tell me about yourself, Why MBA, What are you hobbies, some discussion on hobbies, some academic questions.
- Excerpts from Interview 3 : What are your weaknesses, What are you doing to overcome them, Why IIFM, What is the ROI for IIFM, Discussion on hobbies, Discussion on cricket- rules, pitch , bowlers position, Why MBA, Which specialization will you opt for.
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.