The process of selection at IIFM consists of Essay Writing and Personal Interviews.
Feedback- Essay Writing (WAT)
Average Duration : 25 mins.
Word Limit: No word limit
- Pollution is the price we pay for Development.
- Are beauty contests degrading womanhood?
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15 mins.
No. of Panelists : 2
- Excerpts From Interview 1 : Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to pursue MBA? What are you hobbies? Some discussion on hobbies? Questions related to current issues (political)? Do you want to ask any questions?
- Excerpts From Interview 2 : Tell us something about yourself. Which novel did you last read? What do you think of Amish Tripathy? Have you read any of his books? You have scored low in quant but your scores in other sections are excellent. Why? Why are you opting for this specialization now? Do you know what a national park is? Name a few.
- Excerpts From Interview 3 : Tell us something about yourself. What is the meaning of your name? What are your hobbies? Discussion about my hobbies. You have such a good profile, why do you want to count trees? How can IT be used for betterment of environment and in Forest Management.
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: