The selection process at FMS consists of a Group Discussion, an Extempore followed by a Personal Interview.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 12 minutes.
No. of Panelists : 5
- Democracy is more of a mockery in India now.
- Education the business of businesses; the service of services
- Competition is the best antidote for corruption
- Development is the best protection of the environment.
- Religion and secularism can co exist
- Indian education system-in dismal state
Feedback - Extempore
- Absence makes hearts grow fonder
- My experiments with lie
- Winning is everything
- Beauty lies in eyes of beholder
- Idiot Box
- Coronation of Lord Ram
- Getting start is half done
- Doctors are bad managers
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15 minutes.
No. of Panelists : 4
- Excerpts From Interview 1 : What coronation is in today's world?Count upon some other words starting with “cre”. What do all these words have in common? What is your current role in IBM? What is going to be the next role if you are promoted? Since you are going good at IBM, so why do you want to come here?What is the size of the Indian Economy? How do you calculate PPP? What are those things that your friends have asked you to work on?
- Excerpts From Interview 2 : Which industry do you think uses the adage “Absence makes heart grow fonder”? With the advent of new technology, do you think a greeting card is still relevant? How do the web sites providing e-greeting cards earn money? Do you know something about ad sense? How does Google make money?
- Excerpts From Interview 3 : Do you know anything about Satyavati? Can you speak about any woman character of Mahabharata? Is there any relationship between genetic engineering and recession? What are the pros and cons of Cloning and Designer babies? Can you name three women authors who are earning well?
- Excerpts From Interview 4 : Since your father is a business man so why not do business? What is India's rank in terms of the volume of GDP? Name the top three countries in terms of volume of GDP. What do you mean by foreign exchange reserve?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: