The process of selection at GIM consists of a GD, followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback - Group Discussion
No. of Panelists : 2
Average Duration : 10-15 mins.
- Demographic dividend in India is an outstretched idea
- Privatization hasn't worked in India
- Governance in India is at all time low
- Consumer rights awareness in India
- Is climate change an alert or an exaggeration?
No. of Panelists: 2
Average Duration: 10-15 mins.
- Excerpts From Interview 1 : Tell something about yourself. Your job profile Difference between company and competitors? Do you read newspapers? You did your engineering from state govt. college, why you couldn't get through IIT'S? What has been your learning in this job? What is your family background? What have you done in the college apart from academics? What are your hobbies? What is the meaning of your name?
- Excerpts From Interview 2 : Tell us something about yourself. What are your strengths and weaknesses?. Why should a company take you?. What do you mean by cloud computing?. Did recession hit India?. Why GIM?. What are you doing to overcome your weakness?.Your views about budget 2011. State the most salient feature in the budget. Describe the tax slabs.
- Excerpts From Interview 3 : What was your stand on the GD topic? Why you want to join GIM? Have you ever shown leadership qualities? How and Where? What are the qualities of a leader? What are different databases and their differences? ( the student was an engineer).Can you explain the color combination of your outfit? Why this combination?
- Excerpts From Interview 4 : Why you want to do an MBA now? What other calls you have? Tell us something about MAT LAB? (academic). What is the difference between a microcontroller and microprocessor? (academic). What is a resistor? (academic).What is pole effect? Why should we select you?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: