The selection process at LIBA consists of Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Word Limit: 300-400 words
Duration: 20 minutes
- Ethics and social media: where to draw the line?
- Is cashless economy possible in India?
- Are India's current food security policies environmentally sustainable?
- Should government be responsible for providing healthcare to all?
- Which is more important- Economy or Environment?
- Impact of demonetization after a year
- ‘Corruption in India’- What can be done to stop it?
- Are youth addicted to gadgets? How can we change this trend?
Feedback- Group Discussion
No. of Participants: 12-15
Duration: 15 minutes (5 minutes to think and 10 minutes to discuss)
- Linking Aadhaar/PAN card/bank account- Is privacy warranted?
- Reasons for unemployment in India
- Will Donald Trump’s visa rules have an impact on the Indian IT industry?
- Impact of westernization in India
- Effects of social media on mental health
- E-commerce will ruin the retail stores.
- Can India be a developed country and a Super power?
Feedback- Personal Interview
No. of Panelists: 3
Duration: 5-20 minutes
Excerpts from Interview 1-
Candidate Profile: B. Tech, work ex
Why did you study Biotech? And now you want to do MBA? What is the money market? Why do you want to do MBA from LIBA? Where else have you applied? What are your contingency plans? What did you do in your gap years? What is your job about?
Excerpts from Interview 2-
Candidate Profile: Graduate in mass communication
(Questions related to undergraduate subjects) So, why do you want to get into LIBA? Can you learn math? (The candidate was a communication major) Can you cope up? How many hours do you study? What are your hobbies?
Excerpts from Interview 3-
Candidate Profile: B. Tech in Computer Science
What is your favorite subject in computers? Name the various software development models used by companies? Why do you want to do MBA and why not anything in the field of computers? Why do you want to get into LIBA? Where else have you applied?