The process of selection at LIBA consists of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 15 minutes.
No. of Panelists : 3
- Terrorism: Where does it lead to?
- Corporate Social Responsibility is a hypocrisy
- Should Human Rights be granted to terrorists or not?
- Is India's large population good or bad for it?
- Youth are responsible for improving the society, give us a break.
- In most corporate, ethics is for show, corruption is for real.
- Tackling terror should be the first priority for Indian govt.
- In the world of tough competition, corruption is unavoidable.
- The Third Front: Importance in Indian Politics.
- If you don't join the rat race then you will be a dead rat.
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 10-12 minutes.
No. of Panelists : 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1 : Tell us something about your job profile? Describe healthcare in Satyam? Why did you do electrical engineering? Are you still proud of Satyam, considering what has happened? Why do you want to do MBA? Tell me something about the present credit crisis? Do you understand what the credit crisis is? Do you have any questions for us?
- Excerpts From Interview 2 : For how many months have you taken a work experience? What was your designation there? What is the meaning of your name? (Nancy). Why do you want to do MBA? Which other calls did you receive? Do you think it is the right time to leave the job? Do you know anyone from LIBA?
- Excerpts From Interview 3 : Tell us something about yourself? You have done a BBA? Then why do MBA now? Which was your favorite subject in BBA? What do you mean by values? What is your opinion on the fact that in the power sector you need to bribe to get contracts? What are the 7 P's of marketing? What is the difference between goods and services? What do you mean by mid cap? What is the difference between sectoral and thematic funds?
- Excerpts From Interview 4 : Tell us something about yourself? Why do you want to do MBA? Many successful businessmen have not done MBA, why do you want to do it? Which specialization are you opting for? Why? What was your specialization in B. Tech? Why do you want to join LIBA?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: