The process of selection at LIBA consists of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 15 mins.
No. of Panelists : 3
No. of Participants : 12
- G.D. is full of sound and fury, it signifies nothing
- Patrolling cyber crime is just not possible
- Should online privacy be completely banned in India or not?
- A world without oil.
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 10-15 mins.
No. of Panelists : 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1 ( A 88 CAT percentiler B. Tech. CSE with sharp fall in academics and no work-ex Why decline in academics ?): You could have been a better English literature student than Engineer? Did you love your subjects in School? Do you like reading books? How can you prove that you are not a hardworker but have good communication skills?
- Excerpts From Interview 2( A 96 CAT percentiler B. Tech. CSE with consistent academics above 80% and no work-ex Introduce yourself ?) : What is your favourite subject? (Data Communication) What is there in that subject? Which layer is responsible for actual communication? Tell us about your family? What are you doing these days? (Training) When will it end? Does university give you a provisional degree and when?
- Excerpts From Interview 3 (A 96 CAT percentiler B. Tech. ECE with academics around 80% and no work-ex) : What is the width of the junction from where electrons flow in PNP type semiconductor? What is p- type and n- type semiconductor? What elements are doped into them? What are JFET, MOSFET and BJT Transistors? Why LIBA? Will you be comfortable if located to Chennai?
- Excerpts From Interview 4(A 90.14 CAT percentiler B. Tech. CSE with consistent academics around 80% and a work-ex of 24 months) : So you are a hard worker? What is the difference between WLAN and WIFI? Tell us about artificial intelligence? Which specialization are you looking at? (Marketing) Tell me any Indian brand you like? (Bajaj) Why? So what other calls do you have? Rate your calls according to your preference? Have you been to Chennai before speaking on the climate of Chennai? What is your learning in these two years of your job life? Do you want to take an education loan? Do you think you will get it as you have only worked for 2 years? Do you have anything to ask?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.