The selection process at Fore School consists of a Group Discussion and Essay writing on the same topic followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 15 mins.
No. of Panelists : 3
Average Duration : 12
- Ethics and code of conduct are just words.
- Should we praise or blame media for creating issues.
- Should the freedom of media be censored?
- Should India spend more on defence?
- Should reservation in higher education be allowed?
Feedback - Essay Writing
Average Duration : 10 mins.
Topics : Same as GD
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15 mins
No. of Panelists : 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1 : (Candidate with 86 percentile in CAT having 80% in 10th, 71% in 12th, 60% in B.Tech and business of generator manufacturing). Kindly introduce yourself in a minute. Which industry do you work with? What are your hobbies? Tell us about your city Patiala. Why there is a sudden drop in your graduation marks? Why MBA? How many laborers are working under you? What are your future plans? Why don't you go for entrepreneurship course? What is your annual business turnover? How is FDI important for a nation such as India? What are your expectations from budget as budget is coming in a day or two? What are your expectations from FDI?
- Excerpts From Interview 2 : (A 98.36 CAT percentiler from Chandigarh with 10th -86%, 12th -80% and B.Tech. CSE. - 82%). Who is the architect of Chandigarh? Who is the IT, finance, defense and railway ministers of India? Why you want to pursue MBA? Tell us something about your school? What have you learnt from your school? Tell us something about your family background. Tell us something about the recent chopper scam? Which other calls do you have? Why FORE? What do you expect from FORE? What kind of job profile are you interested in?
- Excerpts From Interview 3 : (A 86.97 CAT percentiler with 10th -93.4%, 12th -86.2% and B. Tech. CSE ? 80.46%. Has keen interest in Operating system and software engineering and wants to be entrepreneur). Who framed the 12th 5 year plan? Which is more important 5 year plan or budget? Who is the M.P. of Chandigarh? What are the modifications railways is planning to do? Do you think those modifications are enough and if not what do you suggest? Name the company involved in the chopper deal scam? What is the recent happening in that case? What is an Operating system? What are the algorithms involved in paging? What are the models of Software Engineering? Tell us about any 5 entrepreneurs in the world? Why MBA?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: