The selection process at Fore School consists of a Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 15 mins
Average Duration : No. of Panelists: 3
- India is on the volcano of social issues like inequality, poverty
- Corrupt but efficient politicians are better than non corrupt and inefficient ones
- New grading system-how it is going to affect education system
- Politics and Religion should definitely go hand in hand.
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15-20 mins
No. of Panelists : 3.
- Excerpts From Interview 1 : Which food industry has made 6 fold profits recently? (academic qualification of candidate-BSC in food technology) Name a few food processing industries? Functions of HR besides recruitment? What are carbon credits? Name two brands that manufacture 'ready to serve food'? What do you feel is the scope of Food processing industry in India? If the scope is good why don't you carry on in the same field? What is your short term goal? Why should we select you?
- Excerpts From Interview 2 : Name the skills that you require in the organization to be a better manager. Why Panjab university is named as 'Panjab' why not Punjab? What are FDI and FII? What was the total FDI inflow in India in the last financial year? Is it increasing or decreasing? Explain PERT technique? (commerce background) What is SEZ? Which country's SEZ project is very successful?
- Excerpts From Interview 3 : Introduce yourself and in which field you want to do MBA ? What is marketing? (Student was interested in marketing) Which product is marketed well in India? How will you market a pen without a refill? Why there is so much variation in your scores? Which is the most important skill required in marketing? If you are launching a luxury product, how you will market it and what area will you target?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: