The process of selection at IFMR consists of Written Ability Test and Personal Interviews.
Write for and against the topics:
- Reliance Jio has been helpful but ultimately we will pay the prices.
- Engagement of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta was a waste of time by media.
- Has GST increased the income tax revenue?
- Concurrent election of Lok Sabha and State assemblies is good or bad idea?
- Is Nirav Modi Scam the only banking scam in India?
Feedback -Personal Interview
Excerpt from Interview 1-
Candidate Profile: B. tech Fresher
Introduce yourself? What was your final year project? Why don’t you do any post graduation in your concerned field? Why do you want to do MBA? But you don’t have any work experience, how will you compete with the rest? What specialization will you take up? And why is it so?
Excerpt from Interview 2-
Candidate Profile: Software Developer in UST global
What work do you do in Data Analytics? How can it help you at the individual level? Other than data science what other fields have you explored at work? How do stocks work or fluctuate? Which are the stock markets in India? What hobbies do you have? Why do you want to pursue MBA? Which specialization will you opt for? Why this choice?
Other GDPI Preparation Links: