The process of selection at Welingkar consists of a Group Discussion, Psychometric Test and Personal Interview.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration: 20 minutes
No. of Panelists: 2
- Should working in Rural areas be made mandatory for professionals such as people pursuing medicine?
- Business ethics in today's market and future.
- Are rural and semi urban youth more committed towards growth than the youth in metros?
- Advertisements are just glitter and very little true
- Reality Shows: do they add value or do they erode values?
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration: 20 minutes.
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1: What was your GD topic and how did the GD go? What is your opinion about the topic?Tell us something about yourself? Why do you want to pursue MBA and why specifically HR? Which is your favorite novel? Give a critical evaluation of your favorite novel. How do you keep abreast with current affairs? What are your views on women in politics? Name one women politician who you think is good and why?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: Tell us something more about yourself? What are your hobbies?What are your views on the Satyam Scandal? Can business and ethics go together? Which specialization would you want to take in MBA and why? What is ERP? What is your client's domain of business? Tell us something about e Choupals?What according to you are the major factors for the collapse of financial systems across the globe? What are the qualities of a leader?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: Tell us something about yourself? What was your job profile? What were your responsibilities? What products did you work on? Tell us about any even which caught your attention in the last few months? What are your views on Obama being elected as the president of US? Has he delivered what he had promised? Why do you want to pursue management?
- Excerpts From Interview 4: Tell us something about yourself?What were your job responsibilities? Recall any peculiar situation while you were at your job where there were conflicting ethics? What if you face Ajmal Kasab right after you move out of this room? What is your opinion on Anjali Waghmare being sacked? What if you were offered an onsite opportunity right now? Would you grab it or still pursue MBA? Would you choose the Mumbai Campus or Bangalore Campus? Why? What would be your inputs if you had to redesign this room?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: