The process of selection at SRCC consists of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback- Group Discussion
Average Duration : 20 mins.
No. of Panelists : 3
- Welcome to Socialism
- Brain Drain is good for the country
- He who can, do. He who cannot, does an MBA
- Television : An Idiot box or knowledge provider
- Is it not better to live for one's country than to die for it?
- Ends justify the means
- It's dangerous to be sincere, unless you are also stupid
Feedback- Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15-20 mins.
No. of Panelists : 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1 (A B.Tech. ECE with falling academics i.e. 67.6% in graduation, 82.6 in 12th and 90.2% in 10th and no work-ex): Introduce Yourself? What other calls do you have? Do you really want to go for GBO? What kind of career options are you looking for? What is your view on corruption? What can we do to bring black money back? What is the difference between knowledge and wisdom?
- Excerpts From Interview 2 (A B. A. candidate with falling academics and no work-ex): What kind of a person are you? Do you think you'll be able to handle this course? What is poverty line? How do you define poverty? What can be done to eradicate poverty? Can we remove poverty totally? Do you think NAREGA will help in removing poverty or is it wastage of tax payer's money? Are we overproducing Engineers?
- Excerpts From Interview 3 (A B.Com fresher with academics falling but all above 66% in graduation and no work-ex Name some Indian leaders in business?): What is the difference between manager, leader and Entrepreneur? Name some Entrepreneurs? Do you think innovation is necessary for an MNC in India? Should FDI be allowed in Retail? What are its pros and cons? Don't you think it will affect Indian retailers?
- Excerpts From Interview 4 (A B. Com pass out with very good academics all above 80% and a work-ex of 17 months with a reputed firm in Accounts): What was your work profile? How can you relate it to our GBO program? What was your organization structure? Did you have foreign Clients? What are the cultural differences between Japan and USA? What is SEZ? Tell about the NAREGA policy?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: