The process of selection at SRCC consists of Group Discussions followed by Personal Interviews.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 15 mins.
No. of Panelists: 3
- God has enough for man’s need but not for man's greed
- God must be a woman
- Media's role in exposing scams
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15-20 mins.
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1: Tell something about yourself. Meaning of your name? Why you want to join GBO? Did someone inspire you for that? What have you read in Economics honors? How many times you gave exam for Economics honors? Is there a separate course for Economics honors in DU? Why your university doesn't have it? What is oligopoly? How many types of markets are there? How and what will you contribute to the classroom?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: Tell me something about yourself. Your score is pretty well. This shows you study a lot? How you manage extracurricular activities with such good marks? How the internship experience has helped you in your life? Why did you join AISEC? Who started this organization and for what purpose? Tell your biggest challenge working at AIESEC? How you bind your team together? You are from Punjab; tell us the names of the five rivers in Punjab? When and why Punjab was made a different state?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: Introduce yourself. Can you name 15 counties in Africa with their capitals? What were your exact percentiles in each section? What is inflation rate? What is wholesale price index and consumer price index? 12 people on a ship have nothing to eat, it is decided that 6 would die and other 6 would eat them. On which side will you be? What is the difference between Padma Shree, Padma Bhushan and Bharat Ratna? Who got the Noble in literature last year? Name noble laureates from India.
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.