The process of selection at SITM consists of Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback – Essay
Average Duration : 10 mins.
- Reality Shows
Feedback- Group Discussion
Average Duration : 10 - 15 mins
No. of Panelists :10
- Can India be a superpower by 2020?
- Is management art or science.
- Do women make better managers then men.
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 8-10 mins.
No. of Panelists : 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1: Tell me about yourself. What are your strengths? Justify them? Can you quote some examples? Why do you want to join SITM? What other calls do you have?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: Tell me about yourself. Why “X” is your strength, justify. Same with weakness. “They will try to prove you wrong. Stay by what you have written.” Your remarkable achievement. Do you have work ex? Why did you leave the company? Why MBA after job? Engineering projects. “May ask details and explanations and they may grill you on that as well.” So better go through your Engineering projects once again. What other calls? What if you get through all of them?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: Tell me about yourself. What subjects did you study in BBA? Why should we select you? Where do you see yourself in next 10 years? Why do you want to join SITM?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: