The process of selection at DTU consists of a Group discussion followed by personal interviews.
Feedback- Group Discussion
Average Duration : 10-15 mins. (2 min. to thoughts and write points)
No. of Panelists : 1
No. of Participants : 8-12
- Unipolar world.
- Moral and Ethical values among Indians are decreasing.
- In small businesses and start ups there is more scope of professional growth.
- Moral and Ethical values in India are decreasing.
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 20 mins.
No. of Panelists : 3-4
- Excerpts From Interview 1 : (A 88.56%iler in CAT with B. Tech in CSE with academic profile as 65% in Graduation, 69% in 12th and 84% in 10th). From which universities have you graduated? Who else studies here? List some of the pros & cons of DTU? What other calls do you have? How will you choose your college? Scale – skills network & brand. What is PHP? (Technical). Questions related to programming open source – what is it? What are its applications? Why DTU? How would you rate the MBA colleges you got a call from? What are your parameters for rating? If your final aim is setting up an NGO then why an MBA? How were the placements in your college? How do you think you can improve the placement scenario?
- Excerpts From Interview 2 : Introduce Yourself? State some of your hobbies? What type of books do you read? Why DSM? What is required to start one’s own venture?
- Excerpts From Interview 3 : Draw the curve for stress and strain? How are engineering and management interlinked? Why not gain some work ex and then pursue MBA?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: