Amity International Business School(AIBS)is a part of the reputed Amity University, Noida.AIBS is known for significant international collaborations. It offers MBA in several specialisations, including International Business, Business Intelligence & Data Analytics, International Business with Artificial Intelligence, and Artificial Intelligence & Consulting. For MBA admissions, the institute shortlists candidates based on their scores in CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/ Amity written test. The final admissions are determined by the candidate’s performance in the interview round.
MBA ‘22 admissions at AIBS followed the given process:
- Shortlisting (based on entrance test score)
- Personal Interview
The interview panel asked the candidates about their personality traits, goals, academics, experiences, hobbies, etc. Some candidates were also probed on their general knowledge. Generally, the interviews went on for10-15 minutes per candidate. Here is an actual experience shared by a candidate interviewed for MBA ‘22:
Background: Journalism, Experienced
- Please introduce yourself.
- You belong to which place?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Tell us something about your extracurricular achievements.
- Tell us about your experience in leadership positions you held in the last 2-3 years.
- Share your views on the topic ‘Outbreak of Covid-19’
- Have you read any books since the pandemic? What special meaning did it have for you? And why?
- Why MBA?
- Which other calls do you have?
- Any questions for us?