The selection process at AMITY consists of a Case Study followed by a Personal Interview.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 15 minutes
No. of Panelists : 3
- Mr. Chappell failed as a coach in spite of various steps taken by him for the team. What should be the qualities of a good coach/ leader?
- Failure of DD Channel is because of the lack of administration or other reasons?
- Should more efficient workers raise questions when less efficient workers are being paid equal to more efficient workers?
Feedback – Personal Interview
Average Duration : 10-12 minutes
No. of Panelists : 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1: Your score has been decreasing from 10th to 12th to graduation. Why so? How was your experience as a doctor in graduation? What are the areas in which country's medical field is still lagging? Why you want to do MBA in spite of being a doctor? If you are to get admission in HR, then what will you choose - Hospital Administration or HR department of any company?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: Introduce yourself. Is technology beneficial or harmful? Why? If you have to read a newspaper, would you read an e-newspaper or a hard copy? What are your hobbies? What do you think your strengths are? How would your strengths help you in MBA? Why is there such a fluctuation in your percentage throughout your academics? What are your career objectives? Where do you see yourself after doing MBA?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: Tell us something about yourself? Why are you pursuing a PG Diploma in Mass Communications? Why not look forward to a career in it? What was your favorite subject in B.Com? When did Operations Research come into existence? What is its relevance?What is the difference between PERT and CPM? Where would you use either of them? Tell us something about the Satyam controversy? What is your opinion on the Singhur controversy? What do you know about SAARC? Do you have any idea about DAVOS?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.