The process of selection at JIMS consists of Group Discussions followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 15 mins.
No. of Panelists : 3
- Arranged marriages vs. love marriages
- Small and beautiful
- India in times to come
- Sufficiency for all before superfluity for some
- Change is not always good
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 10-12 mins
No. of Panelists : 2
- Excerpts From Interview 1 : Tell something about yourself. Why MBA? Why did you shift from commerce to arts? Tell the tag line of Vodafone? How long will it take if you travel from India to Nepal? Where do you see yourself after PGDM (2 years)? Which specialization do you want to opt for? Why this specialization? Why not finance? Who is the finance minister of India? Is there any marketing minister in India?
- Excerpts From Interview 2 : Tell something about yourself. You want to do MBA in which field? Why HR? Tell us about your family background? What is the tag line of Britannia? What is the size of the Indian economy? Why this college? Name 5 cars of Tata. Name Scandinavian countries? What are your hobbies? Do you have any role model?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.