The process of selection at BITS Pilani consists of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Feedback- Group Discussion
Average Duration : 15 mins.
No. of Participants : 8
- Who is responsible for poor performance of India in sports?
- Gambling/betting should be legalized in India
- Banning of public smoking is a right decision
Feedback- Personal Interview
Average Duration : 10 mins.
No. of Panelists : 2
- Excerpts From Interview 1 : (A 77.72%iler in CAT with B.Tech in Chemical with academic profile as 72% in Graduation, 75% in 12th and 84% in 10th). Tell me about yourself? Why MBA? Why not M.Tech? Which others calls do you have? Which is best amongst TAPMI, IFMR, BITS? What are your hobbies? If you are the manager in your team, and if one person is not working and deadline is very near and other 2 people in team are on leave due to medical reason, What will you do in this situation ?Will you do the other’s work ?
- Excerpts From Interview 2 : (A 80.1%iler in CAT with B.Tech in Civil with academic profile as 72% in Graduation, 74% in 12th and 83.76% in 10th). Why MBA? Hobbies? What other calls do you have? Question related to work experience? What is your current salary? Why you came to Delhi as you are doing job in Hyderabad? Ready to stay till late if your application number is in range 700-900 ?
- Excerpts From Interview 3 : (A 83.7%iler in CAT with B.Tech in Civil with academic profile as 75.1% in Graduation, 79% in 12th and 89.5% in 10th). Tell me about yourself? Why MBA? Why do you want to join BITS Pilani? Tell me the full form of ICICI and IDBI? Who is the governor of RBI? What does your father do?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: